Social Science Services Contract Vehicle
This open-ended contracting vehicle provides a fast and easy way for federal government entities to acquire social science services from the private sector. The products developed through this contract must be used to support local, regional, and national coastal management efforts.
The contract is managed by the NOAA Coastal Services Center. Two contractors, Eastern Research Group, Inc., and Booz Allen Hamilton, Inc., were competitively selected for this multiple-award five-year vehicle. Task orders are placed under the contract, and the two contractors compete for individual task awards.
How to Use the Contract
Federal agencies can use this contracting vehicle through the NOAA Coastal Services Center. Federal organizations outside of NOAA will first need to establish an interagency agreement with the Center.
Services Provided on Contract
- Analyses such as demographic, market economic, and social network analyses
- Assessments such as needs and social assessments, and evaluation
- Tools and methods such as focus group design and implementation, nonmarket valuation, risk communication, and community-based social marketing
View a complete list and description of each service provided under this contract. Table of Services
- Can award a task order in a month
- Contracting process managed by the NOAA Coastal Services Center
- Enables tracking of contract deliverables through an easy-to-use task order management information system
- Provides access to a number of subcontractors through the two prime contractors (List of sub contractors) (depending on specific task order requirements, the prime contractors may add other subcontractors in the future)